Thursday, December 07, 2006

DAMN IT!
i'm totally freaked by
project superstar -.-

DAWN DAWN DAWN!
heheh, iLOVEdawn.

yup, no one's online,
i mean there is, but not those
i always talk to, T___T
hmm, i super love my tagboard's
colour blending,
this skin is pretty nice yeah.
simplesimple!
simple yet complicated
(:(:

yeah, some message to those immature freaks.
which is SPAMMERS (:
okay, whoever you are.
just stop all your immature acts,
you've got nothing to do izit?
huh, coming my blog everyday to spam.
at least one time a day, pls luh.
you think i give a damn?
those people i know, dont own a nickname
called lisa, SHITSA better (:
pls luhs, stop your immature act lah.
think of my own actions? pls luhs,
think of your actions before asking me to.
you're the one who should!
all you know is to spam, but not think.
you people use your shit to think.
and when i use vulgar, shut your mouth
and dont copy what i use!
copycats cum spammers!
BULLSHIT ! PUIPUIPUI!
paisehhhhhhhhh.
bear this in mind,
whatever you said wont affect my
daily life, okay! as long as i've got my friends.
pls stop insulting them saying they dont like me,
kindly SHUTUP! it wont affect my daily life,
DEAR! immature freaks, shoo!
i will still carry on HAPPILY. SHUTUP! damn you!

No comments: